1. Listen to the BBC radio. http://www.bbc.co.uk/radio/player/bbc_radio_four
2. Fill in lyrics while listening to your favourite music: http://www.lyricstraining.com/
3. Switch to original versions whenever you are watching something English on TV. Hard (Dear teacher, but I don´t understand a word) but you need to start somewhere.
4. The best idea for TV is not watching films or series (the language is too varied) but something repetitive. Try Divinity Channel and programmes such as “Tu casa a juicio”. Maybe boring in itself, but its about the language, not pure entertainment.
5. If you think that everything on TV is rubbish, try BBC documentaries on youtube (enter “BBC documentary Spanish subtitles” – most are without subtitles, though)