The title of this post is a bit misleading as I’ve been posting about listening for quite a while now, however, this post is exclusively about the exam listening.
If you want to know more about the length of this part and what tasks are included, see this link:
Other important details:
1. There is a sound check at the beginning of the exam. Feel free to complain!
2. You can’t complain about sound quality during the exam, however, you can complain in writing right after the exam.
3. The teachers present during the exam fill in special forms about the sound quality, too.
4. The listening cannot be stopped. You can’t ask questions or go to the bathroom.
5. You have 5 minutes to copy your answers onto the answering sheet after the exam.
6. It’s better to choose an answer than leave a gap.